“We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.”
~T. S. Eliot
The 2019 Two Rivers Adventure Race is heading back to nature! After three years of semi-urban events, this year’s race will take you into the wilds of north central PA, where you will encounter an expedition-style course filled with technical terrain, stunning water courses, unforgettable vistas, and plenty of navigation and route choice. Racers will have 24 hours to bike, trek, and canoe their way through the rugged topography of Pennsylvania, collecting as many checkpoints as they can before making their way to the finish, where a hot breakfast awaits.
This event is a qualifier for the US Adventure Racing Association National Championship.
- Date: May 18-19, 2019
- Time: 8:00AM Saturday to 8:00AM Sunday
- Team Size: 2-3 racers (no solos)
- We recommend staying somewhere between Williamsport and Montoursville, PA on Friday night.
- $200 per racer until April 1, 2019
- $230 per racer April 2 through May 17, 2019 (no race day registration)
T-shirts guaranteed through May 1.
Abby Perkiss and Brent Freedland