“A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles.”
~ Edward Abbey
What better way to cap off 2017 with five hours of adventuring in the beautiful woods and farmlands of southeastern Pennsylvania? The Two Rivers Adventure Race offers running, hiking, mountain biking, and navigation for a December adventure near Wilmington, Delaware. Racers will have five hours to collect as many checkpoints as they can.
We will be offering two divisions for this race:
- A foot-only event that offers up to 15 miles of running and trekking
- A bike/foot event that combines up to 10 miles of mountain biking and 15 miles of foot travel
Regardless of which division you choose, all checkpoints will be optional and competitors can choose to do as much or as little of the course as they choose. Everyone will be challenged to a fun and accessible course open to all ages.
- Date: December 2, 2017
- Registration: 9:30am
- Race: 11:00am-4:00pm
- Team Size: Solos and teams of 2-4 racers
- $50 per racer through November 1, 2017
- $60 per racer after November 1, 2017 (no race day registration)
Everyone who registers by November 1 will be entered into a raffle for a free single rack from 1Up USA Bike Racks!
Abby Perkiss and Brent Freedland