Rootstock Racing offers a variety of events that will appeal to beginners, expert athletes, weekend warriors, and general adventurers alike. Our goal is to encourage participation in the sport of adventure racing through adventure races, as well as other adventure-based events. We offer single-sport races for the one-sport athlete and those looking to develop the skills and experience needed for multi-sport adventure races. For those ready to dabble in adventure racing, consider our family or sprint events. The racer who wants to truly experience the sport of adventure racing can then consider our longer events.
- March 18: Crooked Compass Adventure Trek, 8 hours
- May 16: Run Your Own Adventure Trail Run, 3-5 miles
- May 20: Schuylkill Valley Family Adventure Race, 2 hours
- August 26: The Jolly Rodger, 8 hours
- October 14-15: The Stockville, 2 days
- December 2: Two Rivers Adventure Race, 5- and 12-hour options